Skippy's 1st Anniversary!
Today is a special day.
Metroid, a game franchise from which I learned a lot about game design, was released 36 years ago.
AM2R, my personal 10 year project from which I also learned a lot, was released 6 years ago.
Skippy the Bot, the most popular of my little games on Itch, is now 1 year old.
I'm still working full time as a game designer, and there's a lot I'd like to show you. Don't worry, I'll be posting here as soon as I can reveal anything.
To celebrate the occasion, I released a huge update for Skippy.
- Double the amount of levels (20)
- New water physics mechanics
- Episode and level select menus
- Record and collection tracking
- Flatpak release for Linux / Steam Deck users
- Many Quality of Life features