Finally, after more than 2 months of hard work, this is the biggest overhaul the project ever had.
The project has transitioned to Game Maker studio, giving the game a huge performance and stability boost.
NEW IN 1.33:
- Ported the entire project to Game Maker Studio
- Many features rewritten from scratch
- Plenty of small bug fixes
- Faster loading times
- New graphic options include fixed screen scaling and window size presets
- Some tweaks in the level design
- Torizo fight was balanced
- Spiderball can now be activated with any of the aiming buttons
You'll also the Linux version in the download page. This was tested on Ubuntu 12.10, feel free to give it a try on other versions / distros.
Also, a very talented graphic artist / 3D modeler has joined the AM2R team. We're in the process of producing the soundtrack album cover right now. I'll be updating the soundtrack links to include the cover, and post the cover here as soon as it's finished.
Feel free to share your thoughts about the update, or your experiences with the Linux version here or at the forums.