Thanks to Mr. Clément Puppo, French speaking people can read the info/FAQ post in their native language. If you wish to translate the FAQ to your own language, and maybe later the game text, let me know.
Informations sur le jeu en français
I finally started to make all the planned rooms for area4, and this one will be very different from the original. I´m not adding too many new places, but it will be something much more interesting than the original corridors.
I`ve read all the comments of the last post, seems like the last video generated many questions and concerns. Here are some facts that you should know:
- This is a Work In Progress video preview, you saw how things have changed from the first trailer, things are gonna change even more (for the better I hope).
- Gammas are not complete yet. There are minor things to tweak, and I still have to animate them more naturally.
- The Alpha intro will be redone eventually, the current version isn´t dramatic enough (you´re right).
- Arachnus will look different. Right now all I´ve done with him is the intro with the Fusion sprite.
- I recorded the footage with a script that took a screenshot on every frame, and since I recorded the game running quite slow, the resulting animation looks like a Tool Assisted Speedrun. There´s no rapid fire, it´s just me firing unusually fast. If you look at the battle with the Shirk, I try to control the firing speed with the beam.
- Tiles and backgrounds will be worked on, it´s not prioritary right now.
It´s good to see people with solid opinions on how to make the game better, I appreciate your suggestions.
Thank you very much for the feedback!